Not just babysitters!
The purpose of our nurseries is twofold. The first goal is to provide you with loving, safe, quality care for your young children so that you can attend the service without reservation and fully focus on worshiping God. Our second goal is to minister the love of God to each child and to help prepare each child to invite Jesus into their hearts.
Loving & professional
Our nursery staff is composed of volunteers who make a choice to minister to your children. This ensures that only the people who are called to be in the nursery loving your children are there. They will love your kids as their very own. Loving these precious children includes providing them with professional care! Our volunteers adhere to strict policies concerning the care of your child. A few of the procedures include:
- Punctuality… They show up at least 15 minutes early to allow you the time to get your child settled, and make it to the service with time to spare.
- The workers will inform you of, and help you with the labeling/name-tag procedures. They will also help you fill out an information sheet for each child (for allergies, special instructions) to provide the best care possible.
- The workers also follow strict disinfection policies for toys and equipment. They run an organized and clean facility. back to top
Things you need to be aware of:
When you arrive at Sooner Park here are some procedures you will have to follow to ensure we can best care for your child:
- You will be asked to label all of your belongings (diaper bag, bottles, sippy cups, etc.).
- You will be asked to place a name tag on the back of your “crawlers” and on the chest or back of your “walkers”.
- You will be asked to fill out a “special instructions” form for each of your children.
What ages go where?
During both services children 0-1 will be in room 1 (first room on the right).
Children 2-4 will be in the fifth door on the left; all other children will be in children’s church.